Lightweight and packable wet weather pant with cycling specific cut, “guaranteed to keep you dry”.
Small packable rain pants: GORE-TEX PACLITE® Rain Pants from GORE® WEAR
Wind and rain protection yet breathable to keep you dry on the inside, even when pedalling hard. For those who want to ride, whatever the weather.
Product details – GORE-TEX PACLITE® Rain Pants
- 2,5 layers: less material, less weight
- Active fit
- Back zip pocket doubles as a stow- away pocket
- Contemporary look
- Drawcord at waistband to adjust fit
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus Product: extremely breathable, ultralight and packable while durably waterproof, windproof and robust
- Adjustable leg width with velcro fastening for chain protection
- Pre-shaped knees
- Reflective details
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- durably waterproof
- durably windproof
- maximum breathability
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimized breathability – enduring products that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer. Multiple fabrics and construction methods include insulated, non-insulated, 2-Layer, 3-Layer, and Z-Liner. Learn more about GORE-TEX® clothing technology!
There are no reviews yet.